Welcome to the Latest Showbox help page. If Showbox Not Working on your device? then do fix issues here. This page covers the most common errors & problems of this Apk file. If
The most important thing is that you should figure out what kind of problem are you facing. Then you have to follow the respective alternative method to solve the issue.
However, like any other mobile application, Showbox is also having not working problems. There are so many alternative apps available on the App Store/Play Store. But it is the best streaming application and also has a nice GUI as of now. Due to that specific reason only we still love to use this TV app even it got Major problems.
Is Showbox Not Working? Fix the most Common Problems and Error’s
- 1 Is Showbox Not Working? Fix the most Common Problems and Error’s
- 2 Showbox Server Error, Server Down, No Server
- 3 How to Fix the Showbox Update Error
- 4 How to Fix the Showbox No Internet Connection Error
- 5 How to fix Is Showbox Not Playing Movies, Try Again Another Server & Video Not Available
- 6 How to fix Showbox has Stopped Working/It Keeps buffering on Android Mobile?
- 7 In Conclusion
We’ve listed the most common problems and their solution one-by-one Here.
Showbox Server Error, Server Down, No Server
Keep in Mind, This issue is completely from their server side, not from our side. Due to server maintenance like heavy traffic at that time, moving servers, continuously loading
- Select a movie and go to the three-dot menu appears in the top of the panel.
- A new window will open. In that, choose or change the server.
- Just Tap on “SERVER X”.
- Default server there. Now, Choose another server from the list.
Do you still face this issue? then there is no particular solution for that. the only thing is waiting. Please wait and try again after few minutes later.
How to Fix the Showbox Update Error
This problem might occur due to corrupted Android APK file. To get rid of the partially downloaded app, please read the below tips & tricks.
- Tip 1: Your favorite Android device may be low on storage space or you left from online while updating the new version of this app.
- Tip 2: Please check your device’s memory storage & then allow some space by clearing the cache or delete unuseful data on your gadget.
I recommend you to
Note: Please do not download the Showbox APK updated 2019 version from untrusted websites. They may include malware, it damages your device definetely.
How to Fix the Showbox No Internet Connection Error
This is one of the common error and it happened because of a bad network connection. To resolve this error, follow this guide,
You have to make sure that your device is connected to the Internet properly or not. The solution to this one is easy. Try the given methods.
- Activate the Flight mode for 1-2 Minutes on your
- Now, Re-start(Shutdown) the device. It will automatically troubleshoot if there are any network errors.
- Try different networks, it means to turn off the Wi-Fi and turn on the Mobile data.
- Finally check if it is working or not.
Note:- Please remember that this major problem is not because of the app side or servers. Purely from the device’s network side.
How to fix Is Showbox Not Playing Movies, Try Again Another Server &
Video Not Available
Just like any other streaming services, Showbox is also restricted to some countries right. It is likely to happen other than USA countries, due to copyrighted content. Don’t worry about that, we have an alternative option to solve this issue as well as.
- You need to hide the current IP Address of your device.
- Download any Freemium/Premium VPN and Install it.
- Choose your preferred country to mask your IP on your device.
- finally, use the New Showbox app.
Using VPN service is a safe method, but somehow it will slow down on your device speed.
How to fix Showbox has Stopped Working/It Keeps buffering on Android Mobile?
Sometimes, your Showbox app sends a warning message like as “Unfortunately, Showbox has stopped working”.
Is your Showbox keeps buffering on Android gadgets? Both are different errors but the solution is the same for these two problems.
Clear the cache:-
- Go to: Settings > Apps in your Android mobile.
- Scroll down to find the Showbox App icon.
- Tap on the “Storage” Option.
- Now, tap on “CLEAR CACHE” button.
- That’s it. Now, Your app Cache Cleared successfully.
Hope we covered all the Showbox Not working problems & their possible solutions. If you’re facing any minor or major issues with it. Why late, then reset the app or re-install with the latest version 2019. With this, You may lose app data like downloads, history, favorites, etc. I strongly recommend you to follow the above solutions to resolve all Showbox issues within a short time.